Step 3: Water Removal / Water Extraction
When your home or business is flooded with water, there is no sweeter sound than that of SERVPRO’s trained professionals springing to action with our extractors, high flow pumps, and other specialized water removal equipment. This also means that you have the best water restoration team in the Marietta area hard at work cleaning your home or business and you are one step closer to “Like it never even happened." SERVPRO of Marietta West is your turnkey solution for any size water restoration project. Offering complete customer care from start to finish. If you’ve suffered a water loss, give us a call and don’t forget to ask about our contents cleaning and storage services.
Move-Out / Pack-Out
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, SERVPRO of Marietta West can conduct an organized, efficient move-out to protect your belongings from further damage.
- Move-Out Service
Emergency Water Removal
Our highly trained technicians will begin the water removal process almost immediately. Depending on the amount of water, we may use powerful submersible pumps in addition to industrial strength, wet/dry vacuums. Removing most of the water helps reduce drying time and helps prevent secondary water damage and mold and bacterial growth.
- Remove Excess Water
- Use Submersible Pumps and Industrial Wet/Dry Vacuums
Inspect the Carpet Pad and Carpet
We inspect the carpet and pad and determine if they should be removed to protect the subfloor.
- Inspect Carpet Pad and Remove If Needed
- Inspect Carpet and Remove If Needed
Water Removal Equipment
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared cameras may be used to find “hidden” water behind walls and ceilings.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps are used for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.