Advanced Technology and Techniques
Ever noticed a musty, damp or dank smell coming from your basement or crawlspace? Have a spot on the ceiling that seems to be growing? Call SERVPRO of Marietta West for an inspection today! We have the equipment and personnel to get to your residential or commercial job quickly and dry your property or business fast! Using our moisture detection and measuring equipment we can quickly put together an estimate to mitigate your home or business.
SERVPRO of Marietta West is faster to any size disaster!
Who regulates and sets standards for the water restoration industry? The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) sets practical standards for restoration and cleaning industry. More specifically, the IICRC S500 Water Damage Guide is a set of practical standards that integrates the field of psychometry. Psychometry involves the manipulation of temperature and relative humidity. SERVPRO professionals utilize cutting edge equipment from companies like Dri-Eaz, Phoenix Restoration Equipment, and Delmhorst along with our in depth training and knowledge base of psychometry to quickly remove moisture and dry your property safely and effectively.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.