Sewage Cleanup and Restoration
Our trained professionals have the knowledge, experience, and equipment to make a Marietta sewage backup "Like it never even happened." We are here to see that your family or business receive the best possible flood or sewage backup cleanup service. It does not matter if it is the middle of the night or even Christmas morning, SERVPRO of Marietta West is on the job and ready to answer your call 24/7 365 days a year. Providing the fastest and best quality sewage removal service in the Atlanta Metro area for over thirteen plus years.
SERVPRO has a 1-4-8 Service Response Rule:
- 1 - Within one hour from the notice of loss, a SERVPRO of Marietta West professional will contact you to arrange for service.
- 4 - Within four hours of loss notification, a SERVPRO of Bartow County professional will be on-site to start mitigation services (if necessary).
- 8 - Within eight business hours of on-site arrival a verbal briefing of the scope will be communicated to the appropriate person.
Sewage Backup or Toilet Overflow? Call Us Today – (770) 428-5467
There are three major types of contaminated water. SERVPRO of Marietta West will inspect that contaminated water to determine the type of water and then plan the appropriate response to safely restore your home or business.
The three types of contaminated water:
Category 1: "Clean Water"
This is water from a clean source, such as a broken clean water supply line or faucet. If left untreated, category 1 water can quickly degrade into category 2 or 3 water depending upon such factors as time, temperature, and contact with contaminants.
- Water from a clean source like a broken water line
- If left untreated, can degrade into category 2 or 3
Category 2: "Gray Water"
This water has a significant level of contamination that could cause discomfort or illness if ingested. Sources for category 2 water may include washing machine overflow; toilet overflow with some urine, but no feces; or dishwasher overflow.
- May contain bacteria and viruses
- Can quickly degrade into category 3 if left untreated
Category 3: "Black Water"
This water is grossly unsanitary and could cause severe illness or death if ingested, and any contact should be avoided. Sources for category 3 water could include flooding from rivers or streams, water from beyond the toilet trap, water from the toilet bowl with feces, or standing water that has begun to support microbial growth.
- May contain untreated sewage, harsh chemicals, and microbes
- Water from flooding rivers or sewer backup
24 Emergency Service
Sewage backup should be considered an emergency and dealt with as quickly as possible. We are the water damage restoration specialists with specific training and expertise to safely restore your home or business.