Frequently Asked Questions About the Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned Program
The world has changed what it means to be clean, so let customers and employees know that SERVPRO of Marietta West, Georgia’s best choice in cleanup and restoration, has sanitized, disinfected and treated highly touchable surfaces at your business. SERVPRO of of Marietta West wants you to feel comfortable in your place of business. That’s why the nation’s #1 choice in water restoration, can now provide you with proactive cleanings, a higher cleaning standard for the recent trying times everyone is adjusting to. Look for the Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned seal outside all participating locations, and you can rest at ease knowing the facility has been cleaned, disinfected and sanitized by the best in the business. For more details, visit www.SERVPROmariettawest.com/contact/contactus
The Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned (CSC) program is designed to provide our communities with a way to know that a structure has been cleaned, sanitized and disinfected to minimize harmful pathogens. If a structure is sanitized and disinfected as part of the CSC program, a window decal shield will be left at the structure as well as a separate window decal which should be dated by the franchise to let everyone know when it was last sanitized and disinfected. This can be scheduled as a one time or a recurring service.
Here is a list of frequently asked questions about the CSC program:
- What is Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned?
- Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a proactive viral pathogen cleaning process that SERVPRO franchises nationwide are beginning to offer to our commercial and residential clients.
- Can you explain the process of proactive cleaning?
- We apply EPA registered disinfectants like SERVPROXIDE Disinfectant, Benefect Botanical Disinfectant, or Sporicidin Disinfectant Solution to touch point services in a variety of methods including but not limited to ULV fogging or cleaning/wiping highly touchable surfaces.
- How often do I need cleaning performed?
- That will vary by location, foot traffic, and activity of occupants. We can set up a recurring cleaning schedule to fit the needs of any location.
- When can you perform these services?
- Our Certified SERVPRO Cleaned crews are available 24/7. Our job file coordinator will ask you for some basic information and can schedule a time that is convenient for you and fits your schedule.
- How much does proactive cleaning cost?
- Our pricing for proactive viral pathogen cleaning is based on square footage. For a quotable price, we can schedule one of our Certified SERVPRO Cleaned crews to visit your location and create an accurate estimate.
- What type of cleaning products are you using?
- We only use EPA registered disinfectants for proactive pathogen cleaning.
- How long is a proactive cleaning effective?
- After a structure is Certified SERVPRO Cleaned, maintaining that level of clean is dependent on occupants in the structure and how closely they follow health and safety protocols. We can schedule a recurring cleaning regimen to ensure that your location maintains that level of clean going forward.
- What are your safety protocols?
- Our Certified SERVPRO Cleaned crews follow all safety protocols and social distancing guidelines dictated by local, state, and federal guidelines to ensure the health and safety of all involved individuals.
- How long will it take to perform the proactive cleaning?
- Service time varies on size and complexity of the structure. We can dispatch one of our Certified SERVPRO Cleaned crews to your location. Once on site, they will be able give you a better sense of how long it will take to perform the cleaning.
- Is there anything I should do in between scheduled Certified: SERVPRO Cleanings?
- Continue with your regular janitorial services. If you would like, we can change your recurring schedule to better accommodate your unique needs or can change the frequency of cleanings.
- Is it safe to be in the structure when it is being cleaned?
- We recommend that the structure is empty when we perform the cleaning.
- How long do I have to wait to return to the structure?
- Our EPA registered disinfectants have a dwell time of about 10-15 minutes. After that dwell time, it is completely safe to reenter the structure.
As your favorite stores and businesses are beginning to open up their doors, we are offering them an additional step to help ensure your confidence with a higher cleaning standard, Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond the standard cleaning protocols we know your business is implementing, take an additional step to make sure all your locations have received a higher cleaning standard with the Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned program. Show employees and customers you've chosen the highest level of cleaning. Our new Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned program is a weekly viral pathogen cleaning service, designed just for your business. For details and registration, CLICK HERE!
Check out some of our previous blogs about the Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned (CSC) program: "SERVPRO of Marietta West Can Help You Reopen Your Business Safely"; "Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned - a defensive cleaning program"; "SERVPRO of Marietta West is Here to Help During This Time of Need"