Emergency Ready Program & READY Plan Mobile App | SERVPRO of Marietta West
If you had to guess, what percentage of businesses that experienced a natural or man-made disaster like water, fire, storm or mold damage? Would you be surprised to learn that up to 50% of businesses close down following these types of disasters. Of businesses that survive, the overwhelming majority of them had a preparedness plan in place. Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at peace of mind. And knowing you are “Ready for whatever happens” speaks trust to your clients and employees that, in the event your business is affected by a disaster, they don’t necessarily have to be. By working with SERVPRO of Marietta West to develop an Emergency READY Profile for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
Many businesses have an emergency contingency plan in place, but few have a plan in place, but few have a plan to get back into their buildings following a disaster. Check out the advantages of a SERVPRO Emergency READY Plan.
- A no-cost assessment of your facility | This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency | It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. But it will save a lot of time if your facility ever need it.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster | This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action
- Establishes SERVPRO of Marietta West as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider | You have a commercial restoration service provider that has been recognized as an industry leader, and is conveniently located in Marietta, GA
- Identification of the chain of command for authorized work to begin | This saves time so SERVPRO of Marietta West can begin the work of mitigating your property damage, which can save you time and money
- SERVPRO is a sponsor of the American Red Cross Ready Rating program | A free, web-based program designed to help businesses, organizations and schools become better prepared for emergencies
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information | Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency your are “Ready for whatever happens.”
The SERVPRO Emergency READY Plan is a tool for property managers and owners, both residential and commercial. It allows for the creation of an Emergency READY Profile. By developing a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile for your home or business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your home or business. The READY Plan Mobile App is a FREE mobile app that places your ERP data on your phone, allowing for quick and easy 24-hour access to help.