SERVPRO of Marietta West is Hiring Water & Fire Restoration Technicians
SERVPRO of Marietta West is a busy restoration company that is searching for a full-time highly motivated fire/water restoration technician to become a member of our team. As a valued SERVPRO of Marietta West employee, you will be part of a stable, growing company offering state-of-the-art customer service and products. You will receive a competitive salary plus bonus, with the opportunity to learn and grow. We are looking for individuals who are looking to better themselves. This position will be part of our emergency water damage and restoration crews on projects involving residential and commercial buildings.
SERVPRO of Marietta West is Hiring Restoration Technicians
Experience in the fire and water damage restoration and mold remediation industry is a plus and certifications are helpful, but not required. Candidates must be available to serve on our 24-hour on-call rotation, have a clean valid driver's license, and be able to pass a criminal background check and also submit to random drug screening.
Desired Experience & Training
- Training in the restoration and/or repair of water, fire, mold and storm damage
- Experience in general labor restoration and construction trades like demolition, containment set up, water extraction, carpet cleaning, and cleaning
- IICRC WRT certification are a major plus but not required
- Willingness to learn, "can do" attitude, good work ethic, communication skills, professional appearance
Compensation and Benefits
- Steady 40+ Hours Weekly
- Paid Sick, Holiday/Vacation, & Personal Days
- 401K Retirement Plan Options
- After Hours Incentive Plan & Bonuses
- 35K-45K Yearly Base Salary
Seeking an Exciting Career in the Water Restoration Industry?
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your resume including job history, wage requirements, and professional references here or email your information to SERVPROmw@rproenterprises.com. SERVPRO of Marietta West is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a Drug Free Workplace.
*If you are interested in a career in the restoration industry and have experience with sales and marketing check out our available Sales & Marketing Role.