SERVPRO's Fire, Soot, and Smoke Cleaning Process For Your Marietta Home
So, you’ve just experienced a fire in your home. You have thousands of things running through your mind. How did this happen? Who can I call for help? Will my insurance cover this? Give SERVPRO of Marietta West a call. We are here 24 hours a day 7 days a week, with technicians ready to respond to your call in minutes. Our response time for most emergency call outs is less than one hour. That means that our professional restoration team can be at your home quickly with all the equipment needed to start the restoration process.
SERVPRO of Marietta West - Fire Services
- The restoration process starts as soon as one of our team members answers your call. They will ask you a short series of questions about the conditions of your home and the fire damage it suffered. This information will help us know what type of equipment and personnel we will need and will help us respond quickly and efficiently to your call.
- Once our technicians arrive on site, they will immediately start the inspection phase. This is where we assess the damage to your property, develop a plan of action, and explain the restoration process by walking you through the job scope from start to finish.
- Often when a home suffers fire damage, the windows, walls, and roof can be compromised. In order to protect the structure and contents of your home we will immediately board up broken windows and tarp damaged roofs to safeguard your property from theft and continued damage from exposure to the elements.
- When applicable, we will use dehumidifiers, air movers, and other professional drying equipment to start the water removal process and begin implementing our advanced drying techniques.
- Smoke and soot clings to surfaces such as ceilings, walls, furniture, and clothing (and many other surfaces and textiles). Utilizing our specialized professional equipment, our technicians will remove both the smell and visible signs of soot and smoke damage.
- Using a variety of professional cleaning products and techniques we will clean, sanitize, and disinfect each fire damaged item that is able to be restored to preloss condition. Our technicians are also trained to remove odors using industrial air scrubbers and fogging equipment.
- Reconstruction is the final step in the restoration process. This is where your property is truly returned back to preloss condition. Our construction team will perform repairs such as replacing drywall, installing cabinets, laying carpet and painting.
Fire clean up can be a tricky process. It’s important that you choose a restoration company that you can trust, has the experience and equipment necessary to restore your property to preloss condition. A home fire can be a major life event and typically causes a good deal of stress, so try to avoid making impulsive or rash decisions. Use your best judgment and research the companies you consider completing your home’s restoration. Choose a company that has roots in your local community, an established business track record. Check out their online reviews. Businesses reviews can be very telling and can give you an inside look at how companies treat their customers. Visit review platforms like the BBB, Facebook, Yelp, or Google.
*Check out some of our Customer Testimonials!