Fire Restoration project in Marietta GA - Home Gym
This Marietta home suffered fire damage due to a heating unit malfunction. The heater was located in the basement and caught fire which led to flames spreading through out the basement and parts of the main level of the home. The entire home suffered smoke/soot damage and large portions of the structure sustained direct fire damage. SERVPRO of Marietta West came to the rescue and fully restored this property. This image depicts the home gym that was damaged during the fire and how SERVPRO made it "Like it never even happened." Fire and smoke damaged home and business owners can rest easy when they have SERVPRO of Marietta West is on the job!